Keegan Bailey - Administrative Assistant
Keegan Bailey joined the NCRPC staff in April 2015 as the Administrative Assistant. In this role, she assists with accounts receivable and accounts payable for NCRPC and its affiliate, NCKCN. She also manages affordable housing units for local development.
A native of Beloit, Keegan graduated with a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice from Washburn University. Prior to that, she attended Bethany College for 2 years and played softball there. She is also the Assistant Coach for the Beloit High School Softball team.
• Doug McKinney - Executive Director
• Todd Tuttle - Systems Administrator
• Pepper Roberg - Office Manager
• Brett Beck - Wireless Technician
• Keegan Bailey - Administrative Assistant
• Michael Draemel - Internet App. Tech. Coordinator
• Board of Directors - President, Vice President, Secretary/Treasurer, and 3 Board Members
People Like Us