Doug McKinney - Executive Director
Since April of 2008, Doug McKinney has served as Executive Director of the NCRPC. He first joined the organization in 1986 as a Community Development Specialist/Project Administrator. As Executive Director, Doug oversees the day-to-day management of the organization, works with the executive board, helps develop specific projects on behalf of members, and also assists with affiliate NCKCN undertakings.
Doug graduated from Hutchinson Community College and Kansas State University with a B.S. in geography, a B.S. in environmental sciences with graduate studies in geography and community planning. He is a graduate of the Helping Small Towns Survive Institute through the Heartland Center for Leadership Mitchell County. He has multiple certified trainings through the National Development Council and the Kansas Department of Commerce Community Development Block Grant program. Doug also has training in aspects of Strategic Doings, which is used to assist organizations, cities, and counties in project focus and development.
• Doug McKinney - Executive Director
• Todd Tuttle - Systems Administrator
• Pepper Roberg - Office Manager
• Brett Beck - Wireless Technician
• Michael Draemel - Internet App. Tech. Coordinator
• Kim Finney - Administrative Assistant
• Board of Directors - President, Vice President, Secretary/Treasurer, and 3 Board Members
People Like Us